View Single Post
Old 23-11-2006, 05:42 AM   #1
CorruptMylar
Abandonia nerd

Hi there,

Doesn't it aggravate you that some of these games on Abandonia would be even more awesome if they just gave them a modern facelift. For example, I was on the Street Rod 2 forum and I learned of a project to create a Street Rod 3. I was stoked! But, when I went to the project site I learned the project petered out and was abandoned. That game really distilled what was cool and fun about the era of muscle cars. It's really too bad.

That game would be a fantastic remake. They could make it like a Grand Theft Auto type free-form action type game, but focus more on customizing vehicles and racing. They could have a fleshed-out plot. They could also put in some humorous references to the late 60's / early 70's pop culture. They could remake the midi songs into full-fledged instrumental pop songs that would sound like the Ventures. They could add more vehicles and have secret, unlockable cars. They could have more tracks. They could have Hollywood voice talent for characters in the game. Wouldn't it be sweet?

So I ask you, what game would you want to see remade? What would you change? What should stay the same? Or just post your top 3.
CorruptMylar is offline                         Send a private message to CorruptMylar