View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #28
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

Sadly a lot of it is just lost to time and people of that time (and now) not caring about the betas and unfinished parts they didn't need anymore. Even this is a huge pile of change if he did manage to get a copy.

Just as a note of a collector of things, if I had the only copy of something and it was in digital medium, something that can become corrupted or destroyed by shear accident (hard drive failure or a virus could wipe it from his HDD, scratches could break a CD) I would want to make as many copies as I could so that it truly never be lost. Oh well it would be great if it one day did come out, maybe fans could even clean it up and make it a full game. Oddly with the amount of people interested in it I am surprised Blizzard hasn't tried to get it fully made and make some money off it. The lack of quality wouldn't stop fans from just wanting it and the big canon differences could easily be ignored by just marking it is as non canon.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86