View Single Post
Old 28-07-2006, 09:38 AM   #9
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 27 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]245442[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
people who like champ man. should try "THE MANAGER", imo that game is much better than champ man
[/b]
I totally agree with you, just because it was a much simpler game... now a days, these damned manager games are too much complicate, I don't have enough patience to play them - too much statistics, too much info, very little to play there....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregor @ Feb 20 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]208905[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
hmm, maybe i am just a bit pumped up because i just came from english class, but someone should correct a bit the mistakes he made in the review.

but Little fish should get an A for effort. k:
[/b]
Yes he does deserve an A for the effort, but don't be to hard on him about his "bad English" - you should see his translation of the review to Portuguese (if you understand Portuguese of course) It had almost as many mistakes as the original English version :bleh: (just in case someone understands Portuguese and wants to check the review in that language, be aware that I already correct it; however if you still think it can be improved, PM me your suggestions k: )
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek