View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #9
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Amazing!!! I have the exact same problem lately. i used to have plenty of disk space now it's 200-300MB. WTF?!

just last week i cleared up some space by uninstalling some programme i never used and it read 800MB free. seem ok bu tnow it's back to 200MB-300mb what is going on?

i moved restore points to other disk and reduced them. the recycle bin i already small.

windows take up 3.6 GB of space of which pagefile.sys takes up 1 gb? How do i move the pagefile.sys to another disk? and even if i move that 1gb would this space be filled up ? just like the 500 MB that somehow dissapeared. would defragging help? can it even be done with such low disk space? Honestly i dont' know what the hell MS is doing. before that disk always had a little over 1GB free space. now suddenly withouth any new programmes installed it has only 200 or 340. depends how long you wait for it when it starts up.

I have other disks with plenty of space but this system disk has a sudden problem of running out of memorry. but i am not sure if adding a partition from another disk would be possible or even a good thing to do (since they would be phisically separated).
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor