View Single Post
Old 28-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #19
zafo999
I get HYPE

Send a message via AIM to zafo999

There's too many!

- Smash TV - Robotron gameplay with delightfully campy "Running Man" plot. One of my favorite multiplayer arcade co-op games.

- Shadowrun - Cyberpunk action RPG!

- Mario Paint - The music composer is still pretty fun.

- Sparkster - Cool platformer.

- Robotrek - Light-hearted little RPG from the weirdos over at Enix, back when they were allowed to make quirky games and not just the same trite epic anime fantasy blahfest that's making them rich now.... Sorry, still a bit bitter about that one...

- King of the Monsters - I haven't played this one in a while, so my reccomendation may be tainted by nostalgia. Basically a kaiju fighting game. Destroy cities as you fight other giant monsters. Every dream I've ever had.

- Star Fox - Only bad people don't like this game.

- E.V.O. The Search for Eden - Another quirky Enix game. You play as a small fish that slowly evolves in any way you choose. Eventually you can evolve into sophisticated land mammals or you can choose not to evolve and just be a crazy flying dinosaur well into an era where crazy flying dinosaurs shouldn't exist. A very original game... kind of a platformer with RPG elements. Also provides indisputable proof of evolution.

- Micro Machines - I know it sounds lame, but this was a great casual multiplayer racing game.

- NBA Jam - Gotta love it! BOOM SHAKALAKA! Nowadays they've got the "EA Big" series of over-the-top sports games, but not one of them yet has been as fun as NBA Jam. I believe you could play as Bill Clinton too if you entered "ARK" as your initials. (Might have to double check about that one.) They made a sequel called NBA Hangtime which was also very good and had more features like Create-A-Player and things like that but I only played the N64 version of it so I don't know if the SNES one was as good.

- Out of this World - I'm sure you all know this one by now.

- Shaq Fu - Just kidding. Don't get this.
zafo999 is offline                         Send a private message to zafo999