View Single Post
Old 23-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #264
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo View Post
Wow, a lot of suggestions, so i have to explore the entire world map every chapter ?

Then i havent understant how the healing work, i have sleept all night but havent recovered a single stamina point.

Last thing: In combat there are a lot of misses even when the attack % is good
Exploring everywhere would be optimal, but you can't enter every area in every chapter, some become open in certain chapters, some can't be entered again on another chapter, but mostly you will be able to visit many locations each time, which you really should if you got the patience.

If you rest simply outside, you will recover health completely, but stamina only up to a certain amount, something more than a half of its full value. Also you will recover them slower than if you rest at an inn. In the inns you can recover health and stamina completely.
Aside of that there's a healing spell, takes stamina at casting as every spell (or health if there's not enough stamina) and heals a characters health and maybe stamina also, don't remember exactly enymore.

Enemy's (or your) armor value is taken into account for chance to hit, so you mostly won't hit each time, but more often the better you are with the weapon and the better the weapon is / the better (if) it's blessed.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty