View Single Post
Old 24-08-2005, 05:48 PM   #26
Himmler
Trollmaster General

:evil: of course you do, cause you are not studying fine draw...iti plac rahatzele(you like sweet stuff)...and the dark secrets of the colors are definetely not revealed to you so even if i told you you wouldn't understand...and this is not an art gallery it's a sketches gallery..if you want to make art you gotta study intense..if you for example do something that nobody can understand you can't call it abstract(abstract art has many principles and it's harder than a "normal" composition) but you can call it s#*t.abi you know that my topic is not for appraises, i just send it to people that know what art is (fine arts students)..what i'm trying to say is that i don't care if you like swiss's better cause you are not in the field.bye now..till next week..i'm going to PAINT some walls for MONEYYY ($$$$)..yeah..i earn money from the "crappy" things that i do, maybe in the future i can collaborate with some game programmers from romania for their concept art if i have the time..and that of course brings me MONEYYY ($$$). :evil:
and someone can draw like crap but if he knows how to use colors he could be called an artist.
*going back to sketches*
have a nice week
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler