View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 01:52 AM   #15
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Ahh... mi hijo and hija teddy dormiandas.

Ahh! My teddy boy and teddy girl is sleeping.

Don't worry Myst... I took Spanish for 5 months and practice in real life for another 5 months giving me a total of 1 year training. Unfortunately that was when I was a kid. Today I am an old geezer croaking over in my graying hair and beard trying to be a wise grown up living in my mother's home in the corner of the room hiding from the public view kneeling down in front of the crucifix/cross of Jesus Christ daily asking for 3 wishes daily. hehe
Ahh... mi hijo and hija teddy dormiandas.

Ahh! My teddy boy and teddy girl is sleeping. Good night! Have a sweet dreams! And dream with angels!

I will translate to Portuguese:

“Ahh! Meu ursinho (Teddy bear) e minha ursinha estão dormindo.” Boa noite! Tenha bons sonhos! E sonhe com os anjos! OR

“Ahh! Meus ursinho (Teddy bear) e ursinha estão dormindo.” Boa noite! Tenha bons sonhos! E sonhe com os anjos!

By the way, being “geezer” is neither crime nor sin nor shame. It is only the natural action of time.

See the dear Geezer. He became Chairman, but eventually retired.

His successor is the Cyber-Bonk , current Chair-man , with incredible cyber powers . His “punishment method” is very scary... Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Whoa! Eek! Hellp! Hellp!

Portuguese Language

Last edited by Mystvan; 23-07-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan