View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 04:57 AM   #1
blazedindigo

Exclamation Frogger: He's Back! for PC Issues

Hey users of Abandonia, the site Vogons locked my topic because they don't support abandonware apparently haha so here are my two problems:

1.To download Frogger there are two different RAR files, one is a Frogger Rip already installed and all you have to do is open it and play. The other one is Frogger in an ISO file, well my problem is anytime I try to install it through the ISO: I try to mount it and run the installation but it gives me an error saying "Application Not Found" so I try to open the ISO file to find the setup.exe Boom, found it, I tried to run it and all it did was make the folder window blink once and nothing else happened, I'm not sure what the deal is with that and the motivation behind trying to install it through the ISO is my second problem VVV

2.The fixes that make Frogger play music again have never worked for me and I tried any method I could think of and I assume the fixes don't work because I was trying to use them on the Frogger Rip instead of the complete installation from the ISO, basically I want to play Frogger with the nostalgic music I remember when I was little, if I could get some help it would be much appreciated
blazedindigo is offline                         Send a private message to blazedindigo