View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #19
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Poor yoga, poor me..(sob,sob)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
I guess you want to play on his own, so I wish you good luck Yoga!

If you need any tips on creating an alter-ego capable of becoming the ultimate killing-machine, then say it. I've beaten BG1 and TotSC and later Icewind Dale 2 in Heart of Fury difficulty. This was meant for characters who already have beaten the saga! But instead of bringing in level 30 heroes, I've started Heart of Fury with level 1 guys. All but one of them were shield-dwarves with max constitution and would not survive a single hit, but I kicked their asses anyway, hehe
TY, Wicky,

You are real hero, Bravo, bravo!!

Piece, brothers, piece!

Relax and smoke the piece pipe..

Well, I understand that this initial process is very difficult and crucial factor for my progress in this awesome classic RPG.
But ( again this f....d but ) poor yoga is in trouble. Yes.

-Trouble, stupid yoga?
We wrote a million pages to direct you, jolly beggar?
y-- (sob, sob) Yyyyeess..
OK. After careful writing of Your kind and useful help I started again the game BG1:
My leader, named Twillight was Fighter/illusionist.
Following nice link, kindly provided by Gnadige Kmonster I created one very balanced and good character. Nice.
Then I fulfilled all sub tests provided and armed and equipped left the Keep with my "father" Gorion. Sadly .. he sacrificed himself for me.
So I was alone on the road until the little Imoen joined.
Together we continued till met 2 new NPC Xzar and Montaron joined to us. Now we directed
to Friendly Arm Inn. Just before the movie I received
note:
Wrong CD. Put CD N 2 in device K.
and blue dead screen..
Bug.
Note in device K is CD N 3.

Rats!Fiasco!Kaput!

yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga