View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #34
hunvagy
Thread Necromancer

Send a message via MSN to hunvagy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post

OK, but some hostile persons accused me that I am so lazy that not read Manuals and constantly beg for help..
Nonsenses. I prepared to play any game so carefully.
My Q's are for aroma only. For friendly atmosphere, y'now.

hmmm..
bad times for the brave, really bad.
First of all, those were mere observations, which you took as a personal assault. Second, those were pretty accurate observations. You are the only person in existence that I know of, who managed to actually die in the Tutorial of Lionheart. Especially since the spirit tells you what to do, in voice overs no less.
Third, I think it wouldn't be too hard to gather enough quotes from the games you played to support said observations.

I really don't care how you play the game, but you are ruining it for yourself at times. And in case of that specific game, the poster was right, telling you the solution to the puzzles makes the game meaningless. It was made in a time where an extensive story was out of question, as the mediums did not support it, so the fun of the game came from exploration and the puzzles. And longevity relied on the hardness of said elements. If you fail to see that, and bash on that one incident without even thinking about it, then it is not the people who are hostile, but you.

But hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess.