View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #4
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Actually, it's two-way process.

1. GOG finding old game and tries to run it on newest system. If it works - they sell it.
2. If GOG sells the game, "proper" game owner (and it's not GOG) will re-launch it on Steam too with GOG fixes.

I seen it several times already. Check Microprose games, for example - all of them have exactly the same content as GOG ones, with the same internal DOSBox.
Gog.com games doesn't work the way it is right now because *currently* it is games of gore. I like it when it used to be good old games not that I would know since I wasn't around then. However I did just recently visited the page last month and it is mostly evil games. That's unfortunate. It's never going to make that much money. Just saying!!!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, will always be on the good side but that doesn't mean I don't love some on the evil side. It is just unfortunate we are on different sides of the law. But I still love you all. Get it? It rhymes.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen