View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 05:54 AM   #228
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Dear Captien Bible... Be very careful with twilight otherwise he will starve as he is very hung(a)ry for games. twilight may even go into twilight...

I sincerely am very impressed with the screenshots and texts as a guide for the player during the game.

I can not even imagine the work, time and dedication that this demands to be done.
Ever so helpful Myst! You sure shine bright like the star you are. Thank you for helping me get out of a bunch of jams. I might be banned right now if it were not for you. I owe you and start repaying by saying you are significant; However my friend who is a girl might be competing and telling me that only she deserves that title# hehe So I can't call you significant and that is okay because you are also worthy of praise. The Holy Bible says so. One day I will find my wife and until then I will just live life and be happy.

By the way, I was reading 10 tips to be happy by Pope Francis. I see one of them is be humble like my dad says. He kisses everyone's feet! Just some trivia. Also another tip is to be nice like my mom says. So I guess listening to The Holy Bible and my parents actually works. A third tip is to spend time with family and friends like my two sisters. I will have to work on that one unless you consider www.Abandonia.com my friends.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen