View Single Post
Old 21-11-2006, 02:52 PM   #49
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

There's one team for girls in the capital city, and there are about 15 of us. Schools here don't have ice ranks. And the clobbering of sticks is due to the lesbian factor in the hockey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeefontheBone @ Nov 21 2006, 03:47 PM) [snapback]268022[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
In all fairness, you and Romano are the ones who repeatedly open public discussions of things which could easily have been dealt with privately with less fuss and without conotributing to this board's atmosphere of argumentativeness and whining.
[/b]
This isn't something that should be swept under the rug, Beef. This is about the forum, and users make forum. Without us, there wouldn't be need for mods or admins.
It makes me wonder if some people have something to hide or if they're ashamed or something, when I'm repetedly asked to deal with this privately....

And I already explained the swearing in teh reports, I was using the same language as seemed to be okay in the post I was reporting. Please read before you post.
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin