View Single Post
Old 21-11-2006, 02:30 PM   #46
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

I completely missed those two posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Nov 21 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]268000[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Nine reports. Su-ure. PM function was too difficult to use to ask why no action was taken or something?[/b]
The report function is the function to use for reports, right? Then I can report it via the report function if I wish.

Quote:
You say you wanted something done about it. That is why one of your reports said "You evil son of a bitch" as the reason for report, correct? There were also two others - one where you told the mods that they suck and should die, and second where you told them to *meep* themselves.

Not a particularly good idea for grabbing a mods' attention, if that really was your intention. The staff are not particularly interested that your name is George, even if you send it to them through a report form.[/b]
The post I was reporting had similar language to what I used in those reports. I thought maybe that if they thought it was okay to have other people called that without anything being done about it, they wouldn't mind if I'd use the same language on them.

Quote:
Did you report me for asking "Rainwife" about this? Do unto others like you would have them do unto yourself
. [/b]
Fair.

Quote:
Well, still likes, right? I guess you can prove what you're accusing her of? [/b]
The likeliness of that being the case is marginal.

Quote:
Rainwife said she was leaving for good[/url]. No posts were made from her account until now, and that particular post is trolling on the admins. This isn't matching to Rainwife's posting habits and patterns, but completely to those of Seb.
Therefore I wanted to know who was I actually replying to.[/b]
Well, people tend to return after they leave for good. When I'm not at work and actually have time I can dig up several farewell topics of people who have return, including my own.

Quote:
Look at the top of this post. I already did that.
[/b]
Now you have done the same thing danny did. Showing other people's report to people who have nothing to do with it. If nothing will be done about it, it's just another prove of how corrupt this place is. Thank you for showing us that even clearer

@AJ:
Girls around here don't beat up another girls. At least not the girls I hang out with. I don't know what sort of fellowship you're in, though But it's probably not a good one, if you fight all the time.
We try to stay civilisized around here
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin