View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:54 AM   #18
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_avatar View Post
Wow nice list but the prices are way outside what I'd pay. I own nearly all of them though so not much of interest of me anyway (including the rare Quest for Glory Anthology which I bought for $20 in a local store). I mostly hunt for bargains on ebay - best way to find a game you want. Colonel's Bequest in perfect and mint condition with everything included (including the pencil) for $10? Yes please!
I honestly don't trust Ebay or Amazon anymore, and neither do a lot of the people who buy from me. I had an order go out awhile ago to Finland and he wanted something from Ebay too, so he paid me for my stuff + Ebay item, I bought the Ebay item for him and waited for it to arrive so I could ship everything out to him in one box.

The game from the Ebay seller was advertised as sealed, yet when it arrived, the entire left side of the plastic was missing. I looked at the bottom and the sticker said "DOUBLE-PACK," so of course what the guy did was cut the damn things in half. The actual buyer didn't mind but I was actually kinda pissed. One thing that I like to strongly get across is that if I say something is in mint condition, it is in MINT. CONDITION. Not to mention supplying pics, answering questions, being available, etc...

You're really not going to find that on Ebay or Amazon, at least not in my experience.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man