The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
I'd like to place an order!

I'd be interested in the following:

Age of Empires - Limited Collector's Edition
Ultima VII Collection
Maniac Mansion 2 - Day of the Tentacle

Gonna take another look to see if there's anything I've missed... would rather do this in one go.

Was quite interested in the QfG anthology, but didn't realise that it would be quite that price!
Great! Let me know what else you'd like and where I'm shipping to, and I'll work out the price. U7 & Conquerer's Strategy Guide already dictate the Medium box, but AoE CE & DotT are both jewel-sized so there should be plenty of room left. And if there isn't enough room and you have a few big-box games you'd like to include, I'll cover the shipping upgrade to a large box* so you get everything you want.

*Dependent upon where I'm shipping. Most of the time it's around a $10-$20 difference, and if that's case then it's no problem. Really need to clear some room over here!

And yeah, that particular version of QFG Anthology is surprisingly rare/valuable. If you were on the fence about it, I'd knock some off the price, but it'd still be in the hundreds.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man