View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Answer:
Pls do not forget that i see this game today..

Q:
I am in Barcelona sewers, searching for some kid. I joined beggar guild. But can not find Some Ernesto. Can You help me?
Uhm, yoga, I know you just started the game, but, uhm, what is your plan to your build?
I mean Dark Gift as trait basically signs you don't want to use thought magic. But you tagged Electrical Thought Magic. My opinion on Dark Gift is anyway "it is a waste".

Fire Evasion as perk? Interresting choice. Most people would try more overall defense (like Though Hide), hugh offensive bonus (like Lightning Rod), or above all skillpoints per level (people usually pick their first perks at level 5-6 in this game, two at once: Educated and Power from Beyond).

I think you tagged diplomacy, electric and ranged weapons. I'm not sure how will you be effective with this combination, but looks interresting no doubt, though I see tagging diplomacy a waste. But hey, it can't be too bad this way either.
Don't forget that you have unlimited ammunition type besides all the "cool" arrows! Also quickly firing from bow and casting magic right after it can deal fast damage - you'll need it I bet.

2) Stop looking for that kid in the sewers. Trolls are easily the hardest enemies in all Barcelona, and you'll have to fight a whole level filled with them to find the bozo. Go there only after you have 100 in electric.

3) Ernesto? How do you know about Ernesto when you never met him? He will be outside of Barcelona, in the Lago del rio Ebro area, in the southeast corner.
Maybe you're after Enrique, leader of beggars? Then he from the Sewer go to the Halls of Beggars (the passage is in the northeast corner of the Sewers), then you'll find this guy in the southeast corner of the map.

Anyway, a quick look on my stats:
prime stats: 6/10/5/11/12/4/7
racial trait: Fire Ancestry
traits: Gifted, Skilled
level: 25
hp/mp: 168/1397