Thread: Ohne Mitleid
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #43
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohne Mitleid View Post
edit: I don't believe there is going to be any way to play this game without the instruction and reference manuals that went along with the game. A .doc file is included in the archive, but it is very limited and deals mainly with game startup and control definitions.

Copies of the manual and reference documents are available on replacementdocs.com.

There is also a website that has the printed material available online in a hypertext linked format, which I found to be extremely helpful. This format allowed me to have both the easy-to-navigate reference material and the game up on the screen at the same time.

How would I go about working that into the review? Or is that something Abandonia has special rules about?

Please advise,
Thanks
Ohne
Well, we can't add material taken from other sites without permission, it would be nice to get in contact with them.
Without an official permission we could just link to the site, not a great solution though.

Quote:
I tried to transfer the Omega Intro AVI.zip file to this _Youtube folder twice and I just keep getting a 'Critical file transfer error' message. I still have the file. Awaiting instructions.
Sorry for the stupid question but have you uploaded it directly or moved it from your folder? Because the restricted permissions don't let you move files.
In any case if you can't do that just upload it in your folder, we will move it later
Quote:
Omega - review (formatted), intro avi (sitting on my hard drive), and screenshots. The archive from the link you PMed me for the game is fine.

I kept four of the original screenshots, resized and compressed them but also replaced some. You can take a look and let me know what you think.

See previous post for questions I had about the review. I put the hyperlinks in the review, but that can be altered.
Checked the screens, all seems ok!
Thank you very much Ohne