View Single Post
Old 19-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

I am tempted to move this to Blahx3 but I think this forum is better, Wrestling is a TV Show and I would argue that this forum should be about Music, Art, Movies and TV.

Anyway your two time groups are a bit odd, the Attitude Era which many think of as the best time in wrestling was 95 to 01 fitting into both of your poll options there. Personally there is no Golden Age of wrestling it is just as good now as the early nineties and a lot of the time just as bad. The problem with Wrestling today is the old wrestlers not moving on, Hogan, Flair and Bischoff are smashing TNA into the ground and Russo is still finding work somehow. The PG era of WWE might not be as gory and blood filled as the Attitude Era but most of the wrestling is just as good if not better. People like Miz, Bourne, Punk and a few others are some of the best wrestlers I have ever seen.

And you don't ever want to get me started on WCW and the wrestlers who helped sink that ship.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86