Thread: Dungeon Master
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #65
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Great advices!..Yes, I know the Screamers room but before minute I visited it, and NO any Screamers? How, if, to start regeneration process?
You have to wait. If you want to know how long to wait, kill your last Screamer, save the game, start your timer and go to sleep (in the game). The Screamers will wake you up. That's what I did, anyway. Then I restored the game, found myself a water source, came back to the Screamer area and waited. Hmmm... did you ever try to fill your wineskin from a puddle on the ground? I can't remember if that works or not.
Quote:
Last news: I passed 2 of 4 places in level 5.
You'll have to remember, I am replaying this mostly from memory, so I don't really remember everything by level numbers. Level one is the level with the Hall of Champions, right? Or did you start counting when you went down one level?
Quote:
Q: I need some directions what monster with what spell to be beat. Now I dully use Fireball and from 2 minutes Poison cloud.
I think there were over 20 monsters in the game. I don't remember how to kill every single one. Fireball, poison and lightning seemed to be the most effective, but not everything dies using just those three spells.
Quote:
PS: Is it possible constant light all the game?
I think there are some magic amulets or necklaces that provide light if worn. Practice casting stronger light spells. Even if you fail at things, fighting or magic use, you still gain experience.
Quote:
I see in Youtube some gay using 6 (!) save slots? How is possible?
I don't know about 6 save games, but I do know that every time you save the game, it creates a BAK file of your save. So you actually have two save games: The one you just saved and the point you just saved a game from.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid