View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
Hatham

'Owdy folks. Went to see MUSE a couple of night back in Glasgow (Second time i've seen them in Two months. YAY) and so i thought to myself about making a topic on what was the last gig you've been to or the ones you've seen in your life. SO I DID IT! w00tage.

So anyway, MUSE gig was phenominal. Saw them a couple of months back and i'm still trying to decide which was better, they were both brilliant. Best songs of the night? Hmm, Invincible, New Born or Take a bow. Not decided. Also, whilst the gig was great, having to stand behind some smelly 13 year old who stinks of actual muck before the gig started wasn't the best of things to happen. Nor was having my jaw smacked by my friends head. Damn him. Anyway, got pretty close to the front (Say five rows at one point) and ended up punching some fat bald guy in the arm. HURRAH. May post some pics at some point. I cant stress it enough, even if you're not a huge MUSE fan (I ain't) GO SEE 'EM!!!

Well like i said the last one i went to was MUSE and the one before that was....er...MUSE (If you dont include a couple of local bands). Other's i've seen are Radiohead back in August, Strokes in Febuary and Therapy? a couple of years back. Not to mention the amount of times i've been seen heefing about local gigs in Edinburgh.

So whats your story?
Hatham is offline                         Send a private message to Hatham