Thread: Pieces of eight
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #157
Bonk
Forum hobbit

I'm not lying, BranjoHello.
Please check the Google cache of my profile:
http://74.125.39.104/search?q=cache:.../sr/user/33205

It proves that I had 669 PoE in July. I am really good at solving the daily screenshot quiz, I think I got every answer right in the last months, so I got 6 new pieces a day and I even catched the rare occasions when that error provided two new screenshots at the same day.

I can imagine that you don't like that, because just a week or two ago I went past you in rank, because you only answered about half of the quizes. I know this, because I like the competition and took track of who is in front of me in rank. I just got ahead of you and garagod and was slowly gaining on Kippesoep and ConstantineR. But I think that is no reason to call me a liar. Please be fair.

I hope David86 , Fifth Horseman or whoever fixes these errors has the possibility to check caches of the profiles, so they can confirm that I tell the truth, and if you send me your email adress I can send you a scan of the sheet of paper where I tracked my PoE statistics and those of a few others near my rank (including you) over the past weeks.
And then I would vey much like to hear an apology from you, because there is no reason for you to treat me like that. May I ask you why you got the idea that my claim is not true?

Sorry for the long rant, but I'm feeling I'm not treated fairly.
Bonk is offline                         Send a private message to Bonk