View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
FreeFreddy

From Monday on I'll go offline. Me and my girlfriend will have much to do, first college, then work (full-time job) every day after. As such, I won't have really time to visit here anymore to read all the posts, and even if, only shortly so there wouldn't be sense to visit here...
As such, I guess I won't talk to any of you anymore. And even if, then perhaps much later, perhaps in a year or so. I'll miss you all, the community here made me feel as welcome as in no another forum I saw so far. Keep up the great atmosphere here.
My PC will also go over to Predator. He's my friend, and he's a good poster as you might have noticed already, so I guess he would be a worthy replacement for me. I'll buy a laptop instead, it's more practical for the college I'm visiting.
I won't say farewell, who knows what can happen in the future. Just goodbye to you all, perhaps we'll see us again while posting things here. And the world is small...
Take care, all of you. And take care of the great site, it's one of the best on the net. Good luck for you all in the future! :bye: