View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #36
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(U-Boat Commander David @ Dec 19 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]272125[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Thank you Abandonia for making this Great game availible to every1.

I've spent hours playing the other Star Trek game, and its nice i finally got my hands on this one.

Kirk and spock is just teh pwnz0rage.
[/b]
yeah, spock better than bones (McCoy).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wicky @ Dec 29 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]272717[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Could anyone help me? In the first mission, i want to play chess against the computer to set it checkmate with Spock. However I tried to "use" computer but nothing happens.
So I must be doing something wrong. In a walkthrough they hint at "use Spock on the computer" .. so, how do I select Spock to use it?
[/b]
press action, then press on spock (not on tricorder, spock is the one with shiny, even maybe not real hair) and press on chess (i don't know wich, but i pressed on middle). hope that works
man how people becomes stupid <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ronnie @ Jan 5 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]273378[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jan 2 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]273011[/snapback]
Quote:
Try using Spocks' Tricorder ojn the left computer panel or on the hologram projector. Don't remember which one.
[/b]
same problem here too. I use spock on one computer and then he replies 'try using mccoy's tricorder too' how the hell do I get to use mccoy's tricorder on the computer? Guys, please help this die hard star trek fan!!! i've been tryin for hours to use mccoy's tricorder but to no effect!
[/b][/quote]
use spock's tricorder on computer, press second mouse button, then press it again, and then select action again (otherwise it won't work, spock's tricorder will scan McCoy's tricorder ) (use right mouse button again) then select McCoy's tricorder on computer.
here, i wrote it to you like a baby :ranting: ! hope that help's .
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz