View Single Post
Old 30-04-2007, 09:39 PM   #6
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 30 2007, 04:34 PM) [snapback]288921[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hello - I'ma big fan of Star Trek - never seen this one before ;]

Anyway - got some problems - after i select video then level of dificulty - it asks for disk #3 - any suggestions here ? [/b]

Hang on a sec. I'm going to download the zip and check it out.

EDIT: The name of the zip file was changed from what was uploaded. As a result the directory name that it extracts to (as a default) is different than what the game expects. The directory needs to be named TREK5. Thanks to Henry (see below) for pointing that out.

EDIT: In DOSBox mount a drive letter C to the root of the hard drive (mount C C:\ or, if your hard drive is D: mount c d:\ )so that the executable is located at C:\TREK5\ST5.EXE. Do not mount C directly to the TREK5 directory. If you do it will cause the problem that you are having. This game is really picky about path names.

"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer