View Single Post
Old 26-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #12
Nick
Переводчик помаленьку

Send a message via ICQ to Nick Send a message via Skype™ to Nick

Maybe resurrecting this thread wasn't good idea, but I just wanted to express my bad feelings as forum's user.
I am on abandonia from 2004 year, and all that time until design changed I remained happy and satisfied, that I can be on this forum, write a messages and so on. I never was on forums before, so abandonia was my first experience. Since then, this is the only forum I visit. I tried to stick on others else together with abandonia, but realized, that I spent most of my time here, not there.
And now, when the design changed, I almost gone from here. I rarely visit, maybe post a message in a week or two. That's because design is unfriendly to me. It's uncomfortable and many people said that. Login is stupid, it doesn't remember you, ajax is great, but here it looks like s**t. When I open a thread it appears somewhere up and page is scrolled down hell knows how much. It could make you think, that there's some bug and page didn't load.
I don't know how to say, but, please, maybe admins will reconsider and reverse all thing back. Return the good old new design. Ease a burden of many users of this great site. It's never late to turn back.
Thanks and no offence.

Nick is offline                         Send a private message to Nick