View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 11:41 PM   #4
Flop
Hero Gamer

Oh, never mind me then. I thought this was fresh news.

*edit*

It seems I can actually come up with some decent news anyway, although they're not good news:

Bad News

Quote:
bad brain entertainment and Bill Tiller decided on discontinuing their cooperation.

We are very sorry about the way things turned out to be, but we have to look forward. BBE and Bill Tiller decided to quit the deal because we couldn't come to an agreement on various topics and Bill Tiller want's to handle publishing quite different from what BBE's way would have been.

We wish Bill Tiller and his team all the best on A Vampyre Story and hope that they will soon be founding Autumn Moon Entertainment and find a more fitting publisher for their game and their way to work.
So it seems the team lost their publisher (it says it was Bill Tillers decision, but still) . Hopefully they'll find another one, who will give them a decent deal.

*edit 2*

Og god, no. It just gets worse and worse. After digging a little more I found Autumn Moon Entertainments site, and this is what they had to say about the break-up with BBE:

Seemingly optimistic, yet probably bad, news

Here is a small quote, where one of the guys at AME imply they're gonna release on a console such as Playstation Portable:

Quote:
Mr. Kirchoff added "this change in plans may have a hidden benefit as well, we (AME) believe that this genre a game has a huge potential in portable market, such as Sony's Playstation Portable, where the style of gameplay and technology would appear to be an ideal match and this change allows us the potential to explore this opportunity."
I don't like this at all. Obviously it would still be released for the PC, but it wouldn't be the first time a game has been screwed up because it had to fit the console crowd as well. Maybe I'm just being a little pessimistic here. After all I hadn't even heard about this game, untill about an hour ago.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop