View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 11:16 AM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Too little info. Except "Shareware", "Party" and "Snakes" parts, it can be virtually anything. Try to remember something more distinct: is it rogue-like or "fixed" RPG? (i.e. labirynth makes anew each time you play, or always the same?). What interface do you have? (Mouse clicks, keyboard, windowses, auto-map - all such things). What is your intended goal? (Descent to 50th level, find lost ring, pursue the Dragon?..) What is your combat (Bumping into enemy, Final Fantasy fixed parties combat, full tactical view?). What about magic? (Select from list, read scrolls, collecting runes?..)

Let me do some wild guesses of popular shareware entries of the era while you are answering:

Castle of the Winds. Most probably, it's not it, as there is no party and different theme, but dungeon is here, and maybe it will trigger some thoughts about interface.

Exile. Party, sometimes background, dungeons, and I am pretty sure there are snakes.

Mordor. Dungeon and party, and snakes are there, indeed.