Thread: 2006 World Cup
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #149
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

I read Kewel is going to be out next match due to insults. he still has some times to defend himself though.

I think that Australia showed more than Croatia. And yes they too once played in the heat... however you can't underestimate Croatia. They can get get a break and start scoring. i doubt they will leave this championship without at least one goal.

Brasil stepped forward as well. Still it seems they play only as much as they need to. This will have to change when the direct eliminations round starts. Otherwise they might come into trouble.

Otherwise yes, so far Spain, Argentina and maybe Ghana showed quite a lot. You have to admit some groups are ridiculously "easy". Final rounds can be interesting in some groups though. Because the teams will have to put in every effort to score and win. Can't wait for it!!!

Oh and for all the male football fans: http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/pgStory?co...92&pageNumber=1
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor