View Single Post
Old 15-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #13
movezig5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
Shit seems to went wrong. Obviously, the on-site game is something else than what I played. I know that there are numerous versions of the game, and they've been changed a little from time-to-time. The only answer can be that either I was playing with the original DOS release, or more likely I was playing the Wizardry Archives release (which was a nineties port/remake of the trilogy). Maybe I could provide you my archives, movezig5. But that might mean you would need to start over. Honestly, I didn't know about this. The situation makes me assume the other games were provided by someone else too, there just wasn't anyone willing to write a review them. But the fact that the on-site game is different from what I played scares me. Will then everyone bump into a wall of bugs when trying to transfer their characters? Dammit.
I see. I haven't started playing yet (because of this bug), but I think I'll see if I can't get the Ultimate Wizardry Archives. That would probably be easier than trying to get this to work.

Thanks for all your help!

EDIT: Wizardry Ultimate Archives works flawlessly. Time to finally start my game!

Last edited by movezig5; 15-05-2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Update
movezig5 is offline                         Send a private message to movezig5