View Single Post
Old 20-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #7
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Geezer @ Feb 20 2007, 05:07 PM) [snapback]280226[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Is there a list somewhere of games people are willing to submit that are abandonware?
[/b]
There are several such lists (ones I recall were posted by myself, Titan and Mighty Migdet).

Quote:
Would your new list include all games that the site already has but are not being reviewed?[/b]
The current "Games that need reviews" list has that, at least as far as I know. It would be carried over as a sticky for future reference, but would change in its purpose - it would only store a list of games that are uploaded but not reviewed, rather than also track reviews currently in progress.

Additionally, this way of expanding the system would reduce incidents where the updaters lack the information on who reviewed the game: if they don't know, they can just look up the appropriate thread title.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman