View Single Post
Old 16-04-2006, 03:36 AM   #24
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

@ Titan - never say never. Like it or not, your avtar is naked lady, and abandonia is 'kind of family' place. I have no reason to be angry. I just don't understand how an admin promotes family site with such an avatar. It’s inappropriate…

@ EOF - Actually his post makes more sense then you moving topic where user askes for patch[url] post to Favorite Oldies and Newbies. From now only troubleshooting of Favorite games go to that forum?? And I really wonder how the person with attitude like this ever become an moderator (worst - on the forum that supposed to be help desk :blink: ). Do you know Tom? LOL

@ Data - Interesting is that Tom is / was doing the same he accused Fred of doing. Having a gang close to him, and clearing their minds... :blink: Wonder what was real reason to delete Fred's nick. That was first time I heard of such a measure, and I'm still member on forums with over 100K members. :not_ok:

@ Niles - Last thing this forum needs is that this gets discussed on some other forums on the net. And with deletion/ disappearance of topic I can easily see this happening in the future. That will be big disappointment for me, as I still like this site.

How you guys are handling things you can see the best from this example: Sebatianos is over a year suggesting international forum for help and games. Many of us agree that idea is great and we should have it. But according to admins there is no good way of doing it. And then you bought PDA and they created sub-forum just for you (and one two more owners) the same day?! :blink: Interesting way of solving sites (read personal) needs...

And to answer your question: I don't know Tom, but I can see his action and how do they affect me and my friends.

Do you know Tiki?

Do you believe he would do something to create chaos?
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue