View Single Post
Old 14-03-2005, 08:46 PM   #11
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by marko_river@Mar 14 2005, 08:32 PM
I have a great great great great great great great great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S BAN ALL THOSE STUIPD "YOU'RE SO GREAT" TOPICS AND OTHER PRAISES.

Let's face it guys, we are too professional for the amateurs like we are, so who needs those stupid and useless praises. They are all the same: "HELLO.... I just wanna say that YOU ARE GREAT..... YOU KICK behind.... BEST SITE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.... site is so professional....... so many good games.... working games..... " and something like that.
Like we don't know that we have good working games. Like we wanted a site with a bunch of stupid crapy games that we can't even make to work so zillions of people just can't wait to wake up in order to visit our site immediately as they open their eyes.
Then, there are 10-20 posts saying something completly unexpected like "thanks and welcome". Like would say "go away you damn newbee" in order to show good friendly spirit, to keep on growing and to keep with this good work.

Yeah, now you gonna call me stupid, bad and insane (can't argue with the last one). Well people here want to work, and good work brings success and success is measured by results and perfomance, not by praises. Praises are just good to hear along the way, in case that you become unsure. Well, to me, it is completly unimportant.

Now, to be more reasonable (and less sarcastic, you didn't actally thought that i'm that much of an ashole right? right? right? )
I think we should have a separated section for praises. Don't know why, just don't like to come to abandonia after several days, check this section and see many praising topics, so i need to search through them in order to see what's going on.

And, yess, i don't like praises a lot. Makes you become soft and lazy.

Think about it :bye:
I have another brilliant idea.Let punish marko_river to write 99 original praises for Tom :bleh:
There is nothing bad with praise topics.They just assure admins,that their site is the best
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard