Thread: Morrowind yoga
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #15
Japo
Autonomous human

Your Spanish is perfect. Regretfully I don't know any Bulgarian, so I can't respond in kind.

It's a very nice game. It was overdue, 6 years after Daggerfall. And as you can see, in that time, computer hardware, and graphic hardware acceleration in particular, made a huge leap.

I may give Morrowind another spin soon enough. There's still much juice I can take out of it before moving to Oblivion. Now that I know what I like and what I don't, I'll look for mods that look nice, and I'll play it again.

Armor rating 34 is nice. Safety first! If you train the armor skill that rating will be multiplied. It's "heavy" armor, right? Keep your eyes open and see if you can find or steal ebony or even daedric armor. That is if you can take that much weight; but if you follow the main quest (Caius) you'll eventually get an opportunity to raise your strength to a super human level. (At the end of the game I had an armor rating of 233. But the game was too easy by then.)

I don't know what Grand Bazaar you mean. I'm not sure either what you mean by sideways interface. To change to a "3rd person" point of view, and back to 1st person, press Tab. Again all keys are in Esc > options > controls... If you keep Tab pressed you'll be able to rotate the point of view around your character, to look at him from any side.