Thread: Name The Anime
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 10:22 PM   #1
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Ok, it was a mini series (from what I know just two episodes) but were like at least 1 hour each, perhaps even more than that. I have also seen it once as a full movie but it was 11 years ago and I don't remember more. Anyway, it was about the USA and Japan developing a superior ABM system in space with satelites mainly. The USSR was firmly against it and a large part of the movie was about espionage, diplomacy etc and the personal life of one of the scientists, who I think was half american half japanese but I Could be wrong. At some point things get very very bad and we have war. I will not go into further details in case someone wants to see it.
BUT, anyone knows the name of it? I am looking for it but hard to find without the name of the movie/mini series. My guess is it was made in the late 80s but I could be wrong. I remember the first time I saw it was in early 90s and the last (second) in winter of 94.

The second series (I am sure this one was series) was about a bunch of mercenary fighter pilots someone in the mid east I think. And fighting and such. Any idea?
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios