View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 04:58 AM   #1
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik
Default Idea for a YouTube series

Hey guys.

So, I have been playing around with an idea in my head for a while now, and I would love to hear your thoughts.

I already have an YouTube channel active, but I haven't really had a main focus. It's basically just a collection of some random videos and reviews. However, the thought struck me that I have a ton of video games in my collection that are just sitting on a shelf and collecting dust. These are all games that I for one reason or other have never ever played. Mostly because I have a very good feeling that they are complete and utter crap (like Desperate Housewives: The Video Game), but since I have never tried any of them - there might be some diamonds in the rough hiding in there.

My idea is to go through all of these games one by one, and play it for either 10 or 15 minutes, while recording my reactions to the games. It would basically be a review/let's play type thing, where I would torture myself by playing obscure videogames for the enjoyment of everyone else.

Is this something you guys would like to see? Or do you think that it is a bad idea?