Thread: I Robot
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #29
MdaG
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to MdaG Send a message via AIM to MdaG Send a message via MSN to MdaG Send a message via Yahoo to MdaG

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios+Jul 29 2005, 03:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (efthimios @ Jul 29 2005, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Indignus IV@Jul 29 2005, 03:01 PM
Eug. You guys are making me shudder. If I must say something, the Japs are just plain freaky..... :crazy:

Anyway....robot tentacles? sounds cool! I want to be Dr. Octopus!

Edit....after seeing the movie, I built a set of four tentacles and a waist belt to wear sort of as a costume. It looked really realistic, but the tentacles just hung down at the ground.
First of all I could make a joke about that costume and the panties but I will not

Second, Japanese are not freaky. Just because they do not have the same stupid inhibitions that other people have at the same degree, it doesn't mean they are freaky. I admire them for being free enough to have even that. Before saying something as bad for a nation think of it twice. At least they are no hiding what they want as others do. [/b][/quote]
I agree, there are lots of "perverts" in west as well. They just won't admit that they're "perverts", thats all.
MdaG is offline                         Send a private message to MdaG