Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 06:34 PM   #688
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu; Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy..... also, congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi because my family is just perfect blessing from God of Heaven!!!

Well today we have a double. There might be a large Hazelnut Ice Coffee soon. If not then it will be tomorrow. We will see. I got some good orange juice at least from the local grocery store.

I always need my ONLY King Jesus Christ! Don't you know miracles happen for good people when you call upon Jesus Christ! Even all over The Holy Book of Psalms it says Jesus Christ saved King David! If you read it and you say it doesn't mention Jesus Christ anywhere in that Holy Book well read the entire Holy Bible and you see that Jesus Christ is God THE LORD in Jesus Christ himself#######################################
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen