View Single Post
Old 23-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
dan1 el

Post Unkown RC Cars game (Windows 98)

Hello,

I used to play a long time ago a game about RC Cars on Windows 98 (it was a demo version of the full game). I wanted to play the full version of the game, but I couldn't find it on YouTube or Google.

I searched on Google for 'RC Cars', 'RC Cars games', 'List of all RC Cars games', and the only games I've found were R.C. Cars (which is now on Steam, I also liked that game, but it's not the game I am looking for. And I've found Re-Volt, which is also the wrong one, but looks a lot like the game I mean).

The cars in the game I'm looking for are small (not as big as in R.C. Cars, but the same size as in Re-Volt). What I remember from the menu was that when you clicked on something (I don't exactly remember what, but for example: Championships mode) you could choose the chasis for your car , and then you went to a garage. You could choose the body of your car (I believe only 3 body's, but that's probably because it was a demo), and then you could choose your wheels.

After that you could choose which mode you wanted to race (Bronze, Silver, Gold). Each mode had a different opponent (AI), and I'm pretty sure it was a 1v1 race.

I'm not sure that when you raced you had a overview, or you just could see the back of the car like in regular racing games.

A race I remember was on a street in the evening, with trashcans. After you won, you could win money to upgrade your car (buy new body's for example). I can't remember any other races, but maybe there was just 1 race in the demo version.

You also had a training mode I believe, were you had to drive around obstacles to train your driving skills.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows the name of the game it, or a link to a site where I can download it or purchase it.

I hope this topic is in the right section of the forum. I don't know where to put it else.

Daniel
dan1 el is offline                         Send a private message to dan1 el