Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 05:30 AM   #122
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I am a programmer like my two real parents want!

I never graduated with a programming degree yet with the encouragement and investments of my two real parents (eg mom Huong Thi Vu and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy) I have become a programmer! My two real sisters (eg Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi) are two people who have the icing on the cake and gets to eat the cake too. In other words they have their programming degree and also they are programmers too. Although I am missing that paper that says I am a programmer, God 0 AD has bless me with the talent to take perfect care of my immediate family forever#

Hopefully my programming will continuing forever. In this program I have made it have more than just one image. If one image fails it reverts to a backup. So the picture is standard artwork however other images are there just in case an image gets lost.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/i4c8nrdew74g1/20170325

JESUS; I almost forgot that to tell you my name is Tien Khoa Nguyen is a source of self esteem for my real family. They have seen me grow up humble however they want me to have a little self worth at least. My real father Nguyen Binh Thuy tells me do good in life and you have self worth. My real mother Huong Thi Vu tells me work hard and you have pride. My two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi shows they did something special in their life... They graduated and got their four year degree officially and went to work in the real world.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen