View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 08:15 AM   #660
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Dear Mr. Scott, Scotty of Scottland...

I believe that the great Emperor Japo(deis) (not Capo nor Paco ) banished Captien Bible to Purgatory for 7 days. So I believe he will return soon.

I have the absolute certainty that The Return of the Captien Bible to the fellowship of his companions here should be very moving.
I can't guarantee if I will be around because of possible banning. However while I am here I hope you are happy. I don't have a permanent website that I frequent since I do not own any of them. So I can't tell you where I'll be. I might just be with dosraider hehe

Just know I am who I am today because of Jesus Christ! My parents also made a major influence in my life. Also, my two sisters. So if you follow me you would just read The Holy Bible. I'm sure you will get to where I am once you're done with The Holy Bible.

Maybe that will never happen since I might be around. Who knows? I only know that right now I am typing and I am happy thanks to Jesus Christ! No one is around me except for the hidden cameras and hidden microphones. I don't tell my psychiatrist that because he would think I am a paranoid person. haha
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen