View Single Post
Old 13-03-2007, 05:57 PM   #26
Taskmaster
Super Freak

Well, I develop on a laptop with 1600x1050 resolution, so what I had was a bit larger than you were expecting. I have decreased the width of the display, which required that I reduce the logo width as well as the font size - from 14pt to 12 pt.

Below are two 100% (1:1) images that will give you a better idea.

The first image shows what portion of the dialog can be sized. Most likely it will need to be increased (height wise) for more text, if desired. The width is based on the logo so that everything looks symetrical, so that is not really open to change.

The second image shows the 4 other color settings I have implemented. Currently the program selects one of the 5 color options and uses that. If you decide that only one color configuration is desired, I will remove the others, otherwise I will leave it with the various options.

Folks interested in actually seeing it as it currently is can download here: Abandonia2.zip

By the way, a ZIP comment can be added at the same time as the EXE using the batch file idea I discussed a few posts back. Simply add the -z "Blah blah" to the command line. Again, test one or two to ensure the command is correct.