View Single Post
Old 13-03-2007, 12:44 PM   #22
Taskmaster
Super Freak

I'm at your beck and call. If you will provide me with the exact text that you would like to see, I will get it done. Please feel free to "say" as much as you would like, but...

More text means 1) Giving the the dialog more height, or 2) Scrolling or changing the text on a timer.

Neither one is an issue, but just something to be aware of. Depending on the lowest resolution you want to support - 640x480, 800x600, etc.- I will not exceed that size and adjust accordingly. What is the minimum resolution you want to support?

Background color choice is also your call. Folks have made a couple of suggestions. 1) I have the red color that matches the logo, which I can soften abit. 2) Some have suggested the beige color sort of like the color used for the forum. 3) I can use the default color, which is the grey, but can be changed by the user via Window's Display settings. 4) Or we can select a few colors that look nice and randomly select one each time the program is run. That option includes everyone's opinion.

(Keep in mind I can control the text color as well so white text on a red box is just as easy to do as green text on a yellow background.)