View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #8
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wendymaree @ Jan 23 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]276168[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I wondered if by showing the manlike creature above the world, you weren't only showing his capability to conquer the elements through technology but also through mankind's future development as a species kind of rising above physical limitations.
[/b]
I'm very pleased you wasted a bit of time analizing my pic! That's a great compliment for an "artist"...
I like to make things that can be interpreted in many ways... Personally, I see in the pic a man that's great just because he's "a gear" (that can be good or bad, due to the point of view...). You should even ask you how much could be destructive such great gear (or what it represent) falling on the ground (it can destroy easily an house... the life of an entire family...)
You know, someone said "a great power is a great responsibility"

I've to credit a good guy, Christoph Hormann (who doesn't know me ) for the image of the Earth, you all should visit his site: Wievs of Earth :w00t:

About the judges... well, if they are all like Bruno G... that idea doesn't sound so good to me... :bleh:
Seriously, we can apply the rule that we will count only the votes that have a commet too.