View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #8
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Unfortunately that's not it either.

I think I misspoke when I said the graphics were like "Eric the Unready", they aren't that "real" looking. The graphics were like....they were like those cartoon movies like Atlantis and Titan AE, cartoon drawn, but not "cartoony"...I hope that makes sense..

It wasn't a text adventure with graphics either, it was point and click, but dialoge would either appear at the bottom, or in bubbles. Again, you DIDN'T see your character, like Myst, but with less freerange movement.

. I think it had humor to it, but only very light humor. I THINK the story went:

Your gone to visit an old man who's a friend or family member, only to see he's gone. You check out his time machine and somehow (don't remember, I think it was a note written for you) figure out he has gone back in time and he needs your help. I remember you find other letters from him that help you locate either him, or something else.

I know this is hard heh, there are so many games that are similiar to this, and i'm having trouble remembering them all.

P.S. it sounds like Back to the Future heh, but that's way not it.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka