View Single Post
Old 21-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Holy CRAP Saccade! you trully know your stuff (much better then me, i wouldn't go that in depth) but yea, it is first come first serve, so i gotta make results for Mousazz, but your definetly on the right track Just be quicker next time

Also i forgot to mention that OPFOR will withdraw North, using the large road, my bad. Also i may make a scale next time

Results of Mousazz's move
=====================
Your squad (A Team) moves to the road with no trouble, and radio's the other squads, as B-Team reports succsefu lredeployment at Point 0, and D-Team treports they have reached their marks. it is now 0555 hours.

A member of the OPFOR 7-man squad (OPFOR A)notices your troops as you rach the deep-ditch of the road heading north. The road is paved (its the main transportation road i nthe area, all others are gravel) and cracked. The OPFOR heads to his obviously superior officer, and warns him. It appears they think this is an attack, as your moving into the road they need to use to withdraw!

Just then, C Team reports the 12 man squad (OPFOR B)in the south of the village has mounted their Ural truck, and are driving north slowly, stopping at different parts of the village to pick up supplies and various crates littered about the village

a member of OPFOR A runs to the house south of the BMP-1 (OPFOR C) and bangs on the door, and three men emerge in a hurry, obviously the BMP-1 Crew. In less then a minute, the BMP-1 is up and running, and turns around the face the road to the north - right in line with your squad.

OPFOR A opens fire on Squad A with various small arms, OPFOR C has made no attacks yet, OPFOR B is confused at the sudden start of fighting.

Luckily, you and your men are mostly safe, hiding in the large ditch, one o fyour men, a rifleman, returns aa burst of shots towards the village, OPFOR A returns a small burst, then ceases firing. You order your men not to fire.

It is now 0558, hostilities have begun. Squad D radios you, asking whats going on, you tell them that OPFOR A has opened fire on you. The Squad leader of D-team orders you to pull back immidiatly.

More messages come over the radio from battalion HQ. NATO forces are ready to land at the nearby beaches to the south, and are hoping withdrawel is going underway.

What do you do?

Rules of Engagement
==============
While your the instigators, you can now fire back at OPFOR

Can't move into village until 0600 overrided as hostilities have begun

MAP:
Updated to show current positions, and where the OPFOR forces are moving.
http://www.vulomedia.com/images/8666...ionmaking2.gif

Tips: You can still end hostilities and move on, this fighting can cause ALLOT of trouble for NATO forces in the area (landing may be rescedualed if OPFOR reinforcements enter the area, and extraction will become hard, or impossible, making you stuck "Behind enemy lines".

(Sac, i think you'd be better at this im still a novice in military tactics, i've only just begun learning )

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb