Thread: ISO Art
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #8
Gargantuan Orangutan
Super Freak

Of course, that's entirely your choice. I haven't even updated the site in months for health reasons, and haven't added anything from here either (which is pretty rare anyway).

But when ISO Art is active it typically generates much more downloading activity than ISO Cellar, so there's a downside if you're looking to get your uploads distributed and used.

ISO Art isn't a clique or a club, it's just a place to list ISO uploads.

Sounds like you may have been exposed to some of Paco's Anti-ISO Art propaganda. I've never listed something that someone didn't want me list. It enrages Paco that ISO Art existed before ISO Cellar, and that I started both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
Sorry for the double post, yet I felt this was necessary for me to say.

Gargantuan Orangutan, would it be reasonable for me to ask you not to upload or link any ISOs which have been provided by me to Abandonia on your site 'ISO Art'. The reason for this is well, I don't consider myself affiliated with 'ISO Art', and therefore, don't wish any of my offerings to turn up there. I hope this is fine with you?

Last edited by Gargantuan Orangutan; 09-10-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Gargantuan Orangutan is offline                         Send a private message to Gargantuan Orangutan