View Single Post
Old 27-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #46
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Zax the alkien hunter

I'm finaly at the end.

M21:
You can assemble an alien weapon: Heavy Barel. It is the energy-equivalent of the Rocket Launcher. Eats a lot, and pretty self-dangerous, but very effective (oneshots everything but the power armor bots). Fortunately it is almost unavoidable to get.
There is no crystal at the area to bring you back to your ship, so be cautious with your health.

M22:
The final area. Right at the start is a crystal, and a while later is another crystal. Use it to fill up all your weapons, even your shield!

These last areas are especially hard as they contain a lot of narrow areas and only the strongest robots. So each and every pod will be your enemy instead helping you resupply.
On Hard Difficult (remember, I play that currently) some situations are almost unsolvable, so saving every step is recommended. There are "puzzles" meaning if you open a certain door a certain pod will activate and such. This mean more saving and reloading. The map, the pods and number of heavy bots against you means it is a ~puzzle" to choose the right weapon at the right situation (at least in Hard Mode).

Now I go and try to kill the final boss.

EDIT: maximum medical kit: 15
herbal bags you find during the game: 6 (heals less then medic kit)

Last edited by twillight; 27-01-2013 at 03:08 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight