View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #6
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking Forscyth, Return, Therefor, Returnsycth!

Ah!

But what of me, my dear YAGROO!

Long time no speak, eh Sir Vla... --er, Yoga? (using yoga for your privacy concerns, fair sir.)

Many centuries past have gone, but to reach this one climax of World History...--!

HELLO ALL!!

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!

However, in my absence, i have given up the good fight.

I am no longer my gaming self, nor foruming self, for i have many other things which i like to do, and feel as if gaming (and occasionally, even foruming) are large wastes of time.

That said, it's always nice to have a little fun once in a while and talk with friends!

So don't expect me to be fanatic about it, but sure, i'm here to talk sometimes or play the occasional game

In the past, i have gotten stressed over preserving every thing i do on forums, etc.

There's really no need to worry about that lol.

So anyhow...

YAGROO!! Long time, my old friend! Very long time. Surely, you remember days past in which we e-mailed each other like Good Pen Pal buddies, hm?

I do apologize for anything i might have said in the past... especially if what you were trying to tell me was indeed, true.

But let's let the past be a bygone, eh?

Still friends, my good man?

*achemm*

Also, a shout out at Smiling Spectre, my other cool buddy. Long time no talk, man!

Lastly, to my other friends on this forum, i wish you well and say hello to you once again

TO ALL THOSE WHO WOULD LISTEN, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HE HAS RETURNED!!!

Okay, maybe i'm making all this a bit too grandiose. Anyway, nice to see you guys again

Later :P

-Stephen (Known in the past as, StaaViinsZ )

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ